No one is immune to the different seasons of life. Yet we are often ill-prepared to navigate these natural ups and downs with clarity and compassion. Our next book for our Mindful Book Group is the new book by world-renowned meditation expert Sharon Salzberg, Real Life: The Journey from Isolation to Openness and Freedom.
In her new book, Sharon contemplates the skills needed to traverse the larger cycles of life, drawing from 40+ years of experience in the Buddhist tradition. Applying contemplative tools, we can learn to live more fearlessly― moving from constriction and isolation to a more spacious place of possibility, creativity, connection, and joy.
Starts February 9th
Sessions are held 2nd & 4th Fridays
at 1:00 pm ET/12:00 pm CT
We take one chapter per session in a meaningful manner.
Sharon Salzberg’s Website
Purchase on Amazon
In This Book
• Uncover a deeper sense of yourself
• Expand your vision of what’s possible
• Alignment with your core values
• Navigate loss without getting stuck
• Carry a sense of community with you
• Recover from emotional effects of crisis
• The art of letting go + beginning again
• Build greater emotional intelligence
• Seek out joy in everyday life
• Befriend yourself on the journey
Want to learn more?
Be sure to check out our Meditation Classes and Library for various meditations related to this theme.
Explore Our Studios
I invite you to schedule a complimentary exploration session with me.
This session is a chance to explore how private mindfulness coaching, spiritual direction, meditation instruction, sound wellness, or restorative practices could enhance your life journey. Let’s discover together how these practices can help you bring balance to your life, and nurture your well-being. To learn more, feel free to reach out.